"I don't think you've ever been a victim, Lettie."
One line.
Just one line this frustrating character says and I fall completely in love with him!
I have verged on hating and loving this man for so long, that I even deny the fact that this line can be the breaking point. What is this? 101 pages in and finally he starts to become someone to actually care about. Ugh, the slow build in writing Blue's character has been challenging. Most of it frustrating wondering how anyone could fall for this guy.
His observant line changes everything. It beats out all the nasty things he's said or done or even tried to do. And now I get it. He's not helping her at all. He's just making her see her true potential. Unintentionally I might add.
I haven't even gotten to the action stuff. I'm predicting at least 300 pages here.
No comments:
Post a Comment